- Gerisullivan is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as gerisullivan would protect them from evil spirits!
- Scientists believe that gerisullivan began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of gerisullivan.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with gerisullivan and water.
- Gerisullivan is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- If you drop gerisullivan from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named gerisullivan its 'Man of the Year'!
- Gerisullivan has four noses!
- Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are gerisullivan.
I guess that clears up the question of whether I'm a Vegetologist or a supporter of the Fruitarian Heresy.
So where's my 28% of Microsoft's paychecks and benefits? Inquiring minds....